Contractor Rewards™ Coalition Loyalty Program Rules
Enrolled Contractor Service
• Contractor Rewards™ questions can be directed to Contractor Rewards Administration via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Customer service is available from 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. CST, Monday through Friday except on US holidays at the contact information below. These include: New Year's Day, Good Friday, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Day After Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve Day and Christmas Day.
P.O. Box 500
Eden Valley, MN 55329
web site: http://www.contractorrewards.com
Hours: 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. CST Mon-Fri
Enrollment and Eligibility
• Participation in Contractor Rewards ("Coalition Loyalty Program" or "Contractor Rewards") is limited to general and sub-contracting businesses in the residential, commercial, heavy and civil engineering construction industry involved in new work, additions, alterations, or maintenance and repairs, including, but not limited to: Production and Custom Home Builders, Repair & Remodel Contractors, Specialty Trade Contractors in: Drywall & Insulation, Electrical, Facilities Management, Flooring, Foundation, Structural and Building Exteriors, Framing, Glass & Glazing, HVAC, Masonry, Painting, Plumbing, Roofing, Siding, Tile & Terrazzo, and Welding (collectively "Contractors").
• Contractors may enroll by completing a Contractor Rewards profile online at http://www.contractorrewards.com, the Contractor Rewards web site.
• Enrollment is limited to contractors located in the U.S., U.S. territories, and Canada only.
• There is no enrollment fee. No purchase is necessary to enroll in Contractor Rewards.
• Only enrolled contractors ("Enrolled Contractors") are eligible to earn points in Contractor Rewards.
• Any individual enrolling in Contractor Rewards, represents and warrants to Contractor Rewards that (a) the individual is authorized on behalf of his/her employer to enroll the Enrolled Contractor establishment in Contractor Rewards; (b) Enrolled Contractor has disclosed Enrolled Contractor's participation and receipt of rewards in Contractor Rewards to Enrolled Contractor's employer, if applicable; and (c) Enrolled Contractor's participation in Contractor Rewards does not conflict with any contractual restrictions or obligations of Enrolled Contractor to any other party including Enrolled Contractor's employer.
• Changes in Enrolled Contractor's account information must be communicated to Contractor Rewards Administration via the Contractor Rewards web site.
• Enrolled Contractors may cancel their account at any time by contacting Contractor Rewards Administration.
• By enrolling in Contractor Rewards, Enrolled Contractors expressly consent to receiving periodic promotional emails and/or communications from Contractor Rewards and its Sponsors.
• Enrolled Contractors may earn points by submitting Reward Codes from labels on Sponsors eligible products' packaging prior to Reward Code expiration dates. In the event Sponsor’s Reward Code labels do not contain an expiration date, Contractor Rewards can provide Enrolled Contractors with ninety (90) days notice for Enrolled Contractors to submit Reward Codes from Sponsor’s labels, and thereafter such Reward Codes shall no longer be valid to earn points by Enrolled Contractors.
• Enrolled Contractors may also earn points from specified Sponsors by submitting invoices for Sponsors' participating products online ("Invoice Submission") No invoice submitted more than sixty (60) days after the date of the invoice shall be valid to earn points through the Invoice Submission process.
• Each Sponsor reserves the right to determine which of their products are eligible to earn points in the Coalition Loyalty Program.
• Each Sponsor reserve the right to determine the number of points awarded for each of its eligible products and have the right to change point values at any time without notifying Enrolled Contractors. For more details on point values for eligible products, visit http://www.contractorrewards.com.
• Points from Reward Codes submitted through the Coalition Loyalty Program web site will be posted to Enrolled Contractors accounts within 2-3 business days.
• Points from Invoice Submissions will be deposited within ten (10) business days of receipt by Contractor Rewards of each Invoice Submission from the Enrolled Contractor.
• If applicable, Enrolled Contractors that earn points through the Click to Claim process have four (4) months to claim them after initial notification and thereafter the points expire if not timely claimed.
• Enrolled Contractors will not be allowed to transfer points between accounts or to other Enrolled Contractors.
• Bonus points may be offered based upon criteria established by Contractor Rewards and its' Sponsors.
• Contractor Rewards reserves the right to debit from Enrolled Contractors' accounts points earned from products returned, orders cancelled, refunds made or for other unforeseeable extenuating circumstances beyond the control of Contractor Rewards.
• Contractor Rewards reserves the right to suspend any Enrolled Contractor account and remove point activity deposits if, for any reason, Contractor Rewards determines that there may be fraud, theft, or other illegal activities relating to the Enrolled Contractor account.
• Points have no cash value and are non-refundable.
• There are no maximum point earnings in Contractor Rewards.
• Enrolled Contractors may earn for other activities as deemed appropriate by the program sponsors.
Communication of Rewards Selection
• Enrolled Contractors may view reward descriptions, images and point values for the complete rewards selection at the Contractor Rewards' web site.
• Enrolled Contractors must have sufficient points in their Coalition Loyalty Program accounts to cover a reward's point value before redeeming. Only points issued in conjunction with the Coalition Loyalty Program may be redeemed for rewards. Enrolled Contractors may not supplement points used for reward redemption with cash, check or credit card payments.
• Rewards may be added, deleted or substituted at any time at the sole discretion of the Contractor Rewards. Contractor Rewards may, without prior notification, substitute a replacement reward offering of the same type or character if the replacement reward offering is of equal or greater value.
• An active, valid email address is required for Enrolled Contractors to redeem points for rewards.
• Enrolled Contractors may only redeem points for rewards at the Contractor Rewards web site.
• When a reward is ordered, Enrolled Contractor's account will be debited by the number of points listed in the most recent online Coalition Loyalty Program rewards catalog or other Coalition Loyalty Program communication.
• Enrolled Contractors should keep their email address and password private to prevent unauthorized use of points.
• Rewards will be shipped to street addresses or a valid P.O. box.
• Accidental typographical errors sometimes occur in merchandise descriptions and product values. In this event, we reserve the right to notify you of the correct description or value before merchandise is shipped.
• Please allow 3-6 weeks for reward delivery.
• Surface shipping and handling via ground service or common carrier is included in the point price for each reward offering. Multiple items ordered at the same time may be shipped separately. Some rewards may require truck shipment. Enrolled Contractors will be contacted to make arrangements for delivery.
• Enrolled Contractors should contact Contractor Rewards by email if an award has not been received by the anticipated delivery date.
• In the event of a lost reward, a Verification of Non-Receipt of Lost Items will be sent to the Enrolled Contractor. This form must be completed, signed, and received by Contractor Rewards Administration prior to reward re-issuance.
• Refunds for returned merchandise will be given in points only. No cash or credit card refunds.
• All rewards are subject to limited availability and to the terms, conditions and restrictions imposed by merchandise, service or other providers.
• Satisfaction is guaranteed on all rewards. Enrolled Contractors may return or exchange rewards for any reason within 30 days. Merchandise returned in accordance with this provision will be credited to Enrolled Contractor's account in point value only.
• Enrolled Contractors are responsible for return shipping costs on exchanges/returns not due to shipping errors, shipping damages or defective merchandise.
Taxation and Rewards
• As applicable US sales tax and Canadian HST/GST is included in all award point values and remitted on behalf of the Enrolled Contractor upon award redemption. There is no additional charge to Enrolled Contractors for US Sales tax or Canadian HST/GST.
Instructions for Receiving Shipment
UPS / RPS / Parcel Post
• If the shipment arrives damaged, accept shipment and notify Contractor Rewards Administration as to the nature of the damage.
• Leave the award in the original carton with all packing intact.
All Other Shipments
• Please be sure the number of cartons received agrees with the freight bill. If there is a shortage, have the driver note "shortage" on the freight bill. Notify Contractor Rewards Administration immediately.
• Examine carton(s) carefully. If there are any visible signs of damage, refuse item(s) and notify Contractor Rewards Administration immediately.
• If damage is found after the driver leaves call the delivering carrier within 48 hours for an inspection.
• Confirm the request in writing to the delivering carrier.
• Leave the merchandise in the original carton(s) with all packing intact.
• Get a copy of the inspection report from the carrier and mail to Contractor Rewards Administration.
• Enrolled Contractors will be advised of the disposition of the merchandise.
• If the order is not correct, or is not satisfactory in any way, please notify Contractor Rewards Administration.
Contractor Rewards Administration
P.O. Box 500
Eden Valley, MN 55329
web site: http://www.contractorrewards.com
Hours: 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. CST Mon-Fri
web site Usage
• These terms apply to each un-enrolled individual or Enrolled Contractor (collectively "a User") who uses or accesses the Contractor Rewards web site (the "Web site"). If a User does not agree to these terms, Enrolled Contractor should not use this web site.
• By accessing the Contractor Rewards web site, Users agree not to upload, post email or otherwise send or transmit any material that contains software viruses or any other company code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment. Users also agree not to interfere with the servers or networks connected to the web site or to violate any of the Terms and Conditions, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the web site, the terms of which are incorporated herein by reference. Contractor Rewards and its Sponsors assume no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect a User's computer equipment or other property due to the User's access, browsing on, or use of, the web site or the User's downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video or audio from the web site.
• Contractor Rewards uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on the web site; however, Contractor Rewards and its sponsors make no warranties or representations as to the accuracy of this information.
• Contractor Rewards does not control the sites that may be linked to the Coalition Loyalty Program web site and is not responsible for the content or privacy policies of any off-site pages or links to any other sites. Viewing all other sites is at User's own risk.
• All trademarks, logos and service marks displayed on the Contractor Rewards web site are registered and unregistered trademarks of Contractor Rewards, its Sponsors and/or third parties who have authorized their use (collectively the "Trademarks"). Users may not use, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit, distribute or modify these Trademarks in any way. The use of the above-mentioned trademarks on any other web site is strictly prohibited.
• Contractor Rewards does not warrant that Enrolled Contractors' use of materials displayed on the web site will not infringe the intellectual property rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with Contractor Rewards.
• All materials contained on the web site are copyright protected in the year 2009-2016 by BI WORLDWIDE® except where explicitly noted otherwise. All rights reserved.
General Terms & Conditions
• Contractor Rewards™ is the property of Schoeneckers, Inc. dba BI WORLDWIDE®
• Contractor Rewards reserves the right to disqualify anyone from participation in the Coalition Loyalty Program and to immediately invalidate all points accumulated based on abuse, fraud or any violation of the Coalition Loyalty Program policies or these terms and conditions.
• Contractor Rewards and its Sponsors have the right to audit redemption activity of its Enrolled Contractors and obtain additional purchase verification documentation such as invoices or validated distributor, dealer, fabricator or specialty retailer tracking reports.
• Contractor Rewards labels and points may not be sold, assigned or transferred. The only right Contractor Rewards Enrolled Contractors acquire with Contractor Rewards points is to surrender them for redemption. Otherwise points will be debited from Enrolled Contractor's accounts in accordance with these rules.
• By redeeming points, Enrolled Contractors agree to indemnify, defend and hold Contractor Rewards, sponsors, and vendors harmless from any damages, claims costs or expenses arising directly or indirectly from the use or misuse of rewards.
• Notwithstanding anything to the contrary, Contractor Rewards and its Sponsors reserve the right, at their sole discretion, to terminate the Contractor Rewards Coalition Loyalty Program, to add and delete Sponsors, to alter Coalition Loyalty Program rules, and to restrict, change, correct, or cancel the enrollment process, any qualifying purchases, point issuance rates and reward point prices of the Coalition Loyalty Program at any time without prior notification.
• Contractor Rewards and its Sponsors are not responsible for disputes involving Enrolled Contractors or employees of a Enrolled Contractor's business relating to rewards.
• The Contractor Rewards Coalition Loyalty Program and offers are void where prohibited by law. Certain states, provinces and countries may have additional restrictions.
• In all matters relating to the interpretation and application of any term, rule, or phase of the Coalition Loyalty Program, the decision of Contractor Rewards shall be final.
• Enrolled Contractors acknowledge that Contractor Rewards is not responsible for any incidental, consequential, indirect or special damages. In no event shall Contractor Rewards or its Sponsors have liability to any Enrolled Contractor in an amount in excess of the value of the rewards redeemed by such Enrolled Contractor(s) in Contractor Rewards.
• Contractor Rewards shall be excused upon, and shall not be liable for, any failure to fully or partially perform or for interruption of the Coalition Loyalty Program resulting from the occurrence of an "Event of Force Majeure." An "Event of Force Majeure" shall mean any act, cause, contingency or circumstance beyond the reasonable control of the party invoking this clause, including, without limitation, acts of God, labor strike, labor dispute, lockout, civil disorder, terrorism or perceived terrorist threat, disaster, interruption of transportation or internet services, governmental actions or regulation, or other emergency making it inadvisable, unsafe, impossible, or illegal to perform under the Agreement.
• The rights and obligations of Contractor Rewards, its Sponsors, and Enrolled Contractors shall be governed by and construed under the laws of the State of Minnesota without reference to its principles of choice of law. By participating in Contractor Rewards, Enrolled Contractors hereby irrevocably submit to the exclusive personal jurisdiction and venue of the District Court for the County of Hennepin, State of Minnesota over any such action, suit, or proceeding unless such matter is removed by Contractor Rewards to federal court or such court does not have subject matter jurisdiction; and then in such event, Enrolled Contractor hereby irrevocably submits to the exclusive personal jurisdiction and venue of the United States District Court for the District of Minnesota. The parties hereby waive any claim that such jurisdiction is an inconvenient forum.
• Contractor Rewards shall have the right without liability to discontinue the Coalition Loyalty Program or any component thereof; if the Coalition Loyalty Program or any component thereof is found not to be in compliance with any applicable laws, rules, or regulations; or if the Coalition Loyalty Program or any component thereof is discovered to infringe upon the intellectual property rights of any third party.
• CONTRACTOR REWARDS AND ITS SPONSORS MAKE NO OTHER WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS OF ANY KIND EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO THE REWARDS EXCEPT AS PROVIDED HEREIN. ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE WAIVED AND DISCLAIMED. Contractor Rewards and its Sponsors shall not be liable for any loss, expense (including, without limitation, attorney's fees), accident or inconvenience that may occur in use of such items, or as a result of any defect or failure.